Forums | Acellus Academy

Ask Our Official Support Team /
Transition from online schooling to regular mainstream classroom

09 September 2021, 19:16

Thank you for the information sent to me about the program & I have few questions to ask: 

1. My 2 kids were enrolled under the NYC public school system & we are considering the on line schooling for this year due to the pandemic. If at any point that we wanted to bring back the children to regular school, how would that work? 

2. Piggybacking in the first question, if we finished the year on line & would go back to regular school  the following school year would the year be credited for our children to move to the next level? Please share your experience if you have with NYC school system 

3. We are considering migrating to LA, California next year, any experience as well that you can share in terms of ease of transition from an on line schooling to regular schooling? Similar to question 2, would they be allowed to move up to the next level? 

I really appreciate the time & patience in addressing my questions.

Patricia Punzalan 

10 September 2021, 11:06

Acellus Academy is the official accredited online school of Acellus. Acellus Academy holds accreditation through WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges). Acellus Academy, high school graduates are performing well and have been admitted into top universities around the country. 

Parents have a separate interface to track student progress and print reports such as report cards, progress reports, attendance reports, and even official transcripts that they are welcomed to use to transfer their students to another school.

Acellus Academy is considered a private school based in Missouri. To make sure you satisfy all the local requirements in your state, we recommend checking with your school district to see if credits from Acellus Academy will be recognized. They should be able to advise you on the home education requirements in your state.

A post by MichelleS was deleted

3 results