Ask Our Official Support Team /
Live Lessons

Ariel Morales's profile picture

01 December 2021, 12:20

How do " Request Live Lesson" work?

A post by Acellus Academy Support Team was deleted

Jeff Harpe's profile picture

02 December 2021, 2:58

What is the difference between the live session and one-on-one tutoring? I presume that your learning coaches don't have time to interact 1-on-1 too often with everyone, or risk getting bogged down. So maybe there is a limit on the number of times a student can request such a session? How do you deliniate the difference, since they do sound awfully close to the same thing?

Ariel Morales's profile picture

02 December 2021, 12:04

Is there a limit to the amount of 'Live Sessions' a student can request? What is the time frame between the request and the response from the teacher and how long are the 'Live Sessions'? I apologize for the many questions, I was unable to find any information about these online.

02 December 2021, 13:14

The purpose of a live session is to congratulate, encourage, and motivate a student. New and additional help resources are constantly being created by our Courseware Development Team. The teaching staff can use live sessions or messaging to find holes in a student's understanding, and can then direct them to a necessary resource, or in some cases a new resource may be created. 

When live sessions are available, students will see the option to request a session under the "Help" tab in their student interface.

Edits to this post:

5 results