Forums | Power Homeschool

Ask Our Official Support Team /
Printing Special Lessons

Sylvia Smith's profile picture

18 October 2022, 16:33

Hello. I currently have 2 students registered in Power Homeschool.  I was just told over the phone that the Special Lessons are not available in pdf form. I was hoping that a complete pdf file of each course with the Student Resource as well as the Parent Resource could be provided. How it is currently set up, when my student sees there is a special lesson available, without the parent resource it is not clear what the exact assignment is. We then need to log out of the student account and log on to the parent account and print out two separate file pages.  Printing out the pages is another issue. One student uses a chromebook, and nothing happens when I hit the print button. My other student uses an ipad, and would only be able to use an air printer which we do not have.  If there was a complete file of all the Student Resources and Parent Resources, I would be able to go somewhere to have it all printed out at one time, then when the lesson becomes available it would be readily available.  I am hoping this is something you will take into consideration as I feel it would be very beneficial to all parents. Thank you.

27 October 2022, 16:11

Hello Sylvia,

Thank you for reaching out, and thank you for your feedback.

It is true that the teacher resource is only available through your parent/teacher account. The reason for this is many of the parent resources include the answers for that particular special lesson. And of course we would only want the parent to have access to that. We do not currently have the option of downloading a pdf file. One suggestion is you could look into printing to pdf on your device.  Tip: Google - How to print to pdf on (your device). For printing issues with your device please contact our support team directly at -- https://www.powerhomeschool.org/contact-us/ for device troubleshooting help. 

If you have any other questions, suggestions or feedback please do reach back out. We hope this helps.

Have a great day!

~PHS Team~

2 results