Forums | Acellus Academy

Ask Our Official Support Team /
How can I pause/cancel my account?

18 August 2021, 16:40

Parents may pause or cancel a student’s enrollment at any time. Parents can access this option through the parent account. If you decide to pause or cancel your Acellus Academy account: 

1. Sign in through the Acellus App, then select ‘Manage Account’;how can i pause - 1.PNG
  2. To the right of the student’s name, there will be a green toggle that you can click to bring up details about deactivating a student.how can i pause - 2.PNG

A window will notify you to verify that you do want to withdraw the student. We recommend that you print or save any records needed before completing this as the grades and progress will not be view-able once the account is de-activated. 

Note: You will need to process a payment if you decide to re-activate the account. 

Once the student’s account is paused, tuition will no longer be charged on that account. Now, the student will be marked as 'inactive' and you can reactivate the account when you choose to do so.

Any information will be saved if you decide to activate the account and the coursework will be stored in an archive. You can also easily cancel all students by selecting ‘Cancel Account’. 

1 result