Forums | Acellus Academy

Ask Our Official Support Team /
Day to day schedule

Karyn Chapman's profile picture

22 August 2021, 21:30

I am looking for info or guidance on how to set up my kids schedules. (how many lessons a day etc) Is there any where I can find that?

23 August 2021, 10:11

Parents can monitor their student's progress through the interface to make sure they are progressing at the desired speed. The weekly goal will reset each week regardless of how much coursework the student completes. 

Often parents will divide the total number of steps by the number of weeks they plan to have their student spend on the course. This calculates how many steps your student needs to complete each week to finish by that point. You are welcome to break it down into days to help your student finish by a certain time.

In our program, students are advanced through grade levels based on their concept mastery rather than based on the amount of time that they spend. The courses are self-paced, so students are able to move through the course material at their own pace depending on how quickly they pick up the concepts. They have a set amount of work to complete before a course is considered finished. Once a course is complete, the student is welcome to move into the next grade level in that subject area.

24 August 2021, 21:43

How do we find out how many steps are in each course?  Thanks!

25 August 2021, 9:02

The syllabus for each course will display the amount of steps that are within the course. 

Michelle Byte's profile picture

07 September 2021, 10:55

Unless I am mistaken, the parent cannot view what the child has in lessons for the day.  That really needs to be an update.  I have to login as the child, and then look to see what they have for the day.

5 results