Forums | Acellus Academy
How does Acellus Academy work?
30 August 2021, 15:15
Acellus Academy is a fully accredited, online private school that provides instruction through the Acellus Learning System.
- Parents are able to enroll students through the Acellus Academy website: https://www.acellusacademy.com/enroll/
- As a private school, Acellus Academy charges tuition to cover its expenses. This fee can be paid either monthly or annually. A scholarship program is also available to help reduce costs of tuition.
- Students are allowed to enroll in up to 6 courses at a time. Acellus Academy is available to students in grades K-12. Students are enrolled into courses automatically by age with electives to be chosen by the parent.
- Since each course is self-paced, students are able to enroll at any time during the calendar year. Students are required to start at the beginning of each course.
- Acellus uses deficiency diagnostics and vectored instruction to adjust courseware rigor. This approach provides students with a customized curriculum to suit their academic needs.
- Parents are able to monitor student progress through the live class monitor or by easily accessing student reports and assessments through the parent interface.
- Transcripts may be requested through the system to provide a record of all the courses that have been currently completed.
- Acellus Academy awards a high school diploma to students that fulfill the graduation requirements. An honors graduation pathway is available for students who choose to take more advanced coursework and meet a minimum GPA requirement.
- Acellus Academy high school graduates are performing well and have been admitted into top universities around the country.
For more information regarding student and parent experience with Acellus Academy, visit