Forums | Acellus Academy

Ask Our Official Support Team /
Syllabus

08 September 2021, 9:58

Is there a way to print out the syllabus viewer? I'm trying to plan for homeschooling 2 kids and I'd like to be able to see all lessons in order to plan activities that are applicable to what each is learning. Thank you!

09 September 2021, 13:06

You can view the complete syllabus for all of your student's classes through your parent interface. Once you have logged into your account, select a student and then select the "Syllabus" tab. From here you can view your student's classes. 

Mariel Nava's profile picture

16 September 2021, 1:13

Hello Alexandra,
I am not sure if you just want to print the syllabus as is presented to us (as a list), if that's the case,
then once you open a class' syllabus, and it is in the viewer, just right-click on the screen and press print on the menu that comes up. 
Then follow the steps to print, as you normally would. Also, after printing or before, you can select PDF from the drop-down menu on the printing window to save the syllabus on your computer. I have attached 2 pictures. Hope this helps!

• printing the syllabus.JPG
  • printing the syllabus 2.JPG
Mariel Nava's profile picture

16 September 2021, 1:14

Hello Alexandra,
I am not sure if you just want to print the syllabus as is presented to us (as a list), if that's the case,
then once you open a class' syllabus, and it is in the viewer, just right-click on the screen and press print on the menu that comes up. 
Then follow the steps to print, as you normally would. Also, after printing or before, you can select PDF from the drop-down menu on the printing window to save the syllabus on your computer. I have attached 2 pictures. Hope this helps!

• printing the syllabus.JPG
  • printing the syllabus 2.JPG
4 results