Forums | Power Homeschool

Ask Our Official Support Team /
enrollment

08 September 2021, 12:43

I modified my school plan to remove some classes and replace others. It did not change my sons class list. How can I change his courses?

Thanks

LaRee Bice's profile picture

08 September 2021, 20:13

I get to the pay with card part and i dont know if its because I made a mistake and refreshed my page and messed it up or what but I hit save after reentering the card info and it says  "duplicat customer already exists. I'm stuck on 40% enrollment and it has not taken any payment out of my account. I came to this site by jitting some button that asked me to register so I did. I cant get a gold key because it says my account isnt registered or email not linked to teacher account. Im getting frustrated.. PLEASE HELP ME 

09 September 2021, 8:47

PHS Logo.png.18

Hello LaRee,

Thank you for reaching out to Power Homeschool. It sounds like you have a very particular issue. Would you mind reaching out so one of the Customer Service Representatives can help you directly? Here is our Contact Us page: Contact Us | Power Homeschool

Please feel free to reach via chat, email, or phone call so that this problem can get resolved. 

09 September 2021, 8:53

PHS Logo.png.19

Patricia, 

Thank you for reaching out to Power Homeschool. It sounds like you may need to change the courses in the system. Do not forget to click save when you are done! 

You can achieve this by completing the following steps: 

1. Launch the Acellus App
  2. Sign in as a parent; 
  3. Select ‘Manage Account’; how can i adjust - 1.PNG.2
  4. Click on the 'edit' button by your student’s name; how can i adjust - 2.PNG.3
  5. Change the courses as desired; 
  6. Click on the 'save' button by your student’s name. how can i adjust - 3.PNG.2

If you continue to have issues with your student's classes not updating, feel free to reach out to a Customer Service Representative here: Contact Us | Power Homeschool

4 results