Forums | Acellus Academy

Ask Our Official Support Team /
Switching from Power Home School to Acellus Acadamy

Matthew Toy's profile picture

14 October 2021, 10:36

I've switched my student to AA from PHS.  Is there anything I need to do to tie the students previous transcript to the current one in AA?

14 October 2021, 12:08

Once your student is enrolled into Acellus Academy, you can upload any credits earned through Power Homeschool that you would like to transfer by uploading them to your student's Education Plan. 

• You can create this plan in the parent interface. Under 'Manage Account' you will find an option to 'Create an Education Plan'. See: https://www.acellusacademy.com/tutorials/education-plan/

• The Education Plan will help you map out which courses your student will need to take to graduate.

• When creating a plan, you will have the option to enter details on the credits you want to import from Power Homeschool. 
Matthew Toy's profile picture

15 October 2021, 11:45

Thank you for the reply but the student in question is not at the high school level and thus there is no education plan available.  What are my options in this case?  I don't see anywhere to upload any Power Home School transcript.

20 October 2021, 9:05

As the High School Education Plan option is only available if the student is 13 or older, parents are welcome to view our Graduation Requirements page to see what is needed for graduation: High School Graduation Requirements.

Please contact our Support Team to direct you to the Records Department regarding student transcripts: Support Team.

4 results