Forums | Power Homeschool

Ask Our Official Support Team /
weekly goals

Maria Barry's profile picture

22 October 2021, 11:09

Just wanted to ask I started in September homeschooling my daughter will she be done by June if we do 10 steps a week how does the goals work.

25 October 2021, 18:44

Just check how many steps total in each subject and then do the math

each subject is different 

Jason Rehkamp's profile picture

26 October 2021, 6:46

You can adjust the weekly goals by clicking on Manage Account in the Acellus App.  You can adjust the goal for each course to match your child's ability.

26 October 2021, 13:40

We allow parents to decide how much work the student will do each day in the program by setting a weekly goal for each course.

You can set a weekly goal for your student in the parent interface.  Acellus will break down this weekly goal into 5 days.  Students can check their goals by going to the 'Progress' tab in their account. 

Each course will have a varying amount of steps to complete the course.  Parents can check how many steps remain in the 'Syllabus' tab found in the parent interface.

In our program, students are advanced through grade levels based on their concept mastery rather than based on the amount of time that they spend. The courses are self-paced, so students are able to move through the course material at their own pace depending on how quickly they pick up the concepts. They have a certain number of steps to complete before a course is considered finished.

Parent tutorial:   How to adjust my student's weekly goal 

4 results