Forums | Acellus Academy

Ask Our Official Support Team /
Switching from Power Homeschool to Accellus

Riech Cruz's profile picture

30 December 2021, 6:53

Hello,

I saw there is a scholarship available for using Accellus but to save money is there a way I can use Power Homeschool for a while and then switch to Accellus so my daughter can get a diploma? Right now, we are not in a financial situation where we can afford $79 a month. When we are able, I would like to pay full price and give her a chance to earn her diploma. She wants to attend flight school after graduation and will need a diploma to do so. Any suggestions?  

Thanks!

30 December 2021, 8:52

Parents are welcome to transfer their students over to Acellus Academy when ready! To get started, you will want to complete our enrollment process online: https://www.acellusacademy.com/enroll/

An ID and password will be issued for your student from Acellus Academy. They will be able to get started with our school immediately.

Students will need to start courses from the beginning in Acellus Academy. This is because we will be awarding credit upon completion of each class. Therefore, we will need to see that your student is proficient with all course material to reward this. 

If students plan to transfer any High School credits from Power Homeschool, they will need to fulfill the following requirements: Graduation & Transfer Credit Requirements.

2 results