Forums | Acellus Academy

Ask Our Official Support Team /
My student can't move forward in her lessons

05 January 2022, 11:44

My daughter is starting her classes today. She has completed three pretests, but is unable to move past the first introductory videos in two of those classes. She is stuck. What do we do?

Carrie Larson's profile picture

05 January 2022, 11:49

In case you didn't see my other reply, I spoke to them and they are aware of the "Nice Try" pop up.  They said to sign out for about ten minutes and then log back in.  They expect it to be resolved. Just an FYI since this is your first day... This is our second year and this has never happened before.

05 January 2022, 11:52

Thank you! We will try that. 

Lorna Winger's profile picture

05 January 2022, 12:14

Us too!  So weird!  We will try logging off and then back on

Lorna Winger's profile picture

05 January 2022, 12:26

Has anyone been successful? 

05 January 2022, 15:29

Yes, my daughter signed out for about 10 minutes, then signed back in and it worked. 

06 January 2022, 7:59

We apologize for the issue you encountered.

There was an error code that appeared after watching a video due to a piece of debug code. The debug code is used to make sure code updates are working properly before they get released to the field. Unfortunately, this debug code didn’t get turned off when a new version of the code with enhancements was released on 01-05-2022.

However, this debug code has been disabled, and the update has been pushed out to all of our servers. The system should now be back to normal.

7 results