Forums | Acellus Academy

Ask Our Official Support Team /
Auto Renew? Auto Payments?

Jeff G's profile picture

25 April 2022, 19:49

Hi. I enrolled my child in Acellus a little over a month ago and chose Paypal as my payment option. In the Account Management section of the Windows Acellus App, it tells me that the next payment is due on April 21, 2022 (today is the 26th, 5 days ago at the time of this post). However, my Paypal account has not been charged as of yet. I checked my Paypal account and the recurring payment to Acellus is still active and everything with Paypal is fine.

Will the payment be automatically charged to my Paypal at some point soon, or do I have to make a manual payment? Is this a frequent issue?

I don't mind so much if Acellus is late in processing the payments, but I would mind if causes issues, such as my child not being to access lessons. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Concerned Parent

26 April 2022, 8:52

The system will automatically process a payment from your set paid through date the following Monday. 

If the paid through date for your account is on the 21st of this month, your payment will be processed on the following Monday, which is 04/25/2022. 

If your payment has not come out at the end of the following Monday, please contact our Support Team for further assistance: Contact Support.

Jeff G's profile picture

26 April 2022, 15:28

Thank you for the reply and info. The payment has indeed processed. Thanks again.

3 results