Forums | Acellus Academy

Ask Our Official Support Team /
Suggestions

Edith Roman's profile picture

28 April 2022, 15:56

My two students have been going to Acellus since September '21 and have done great. I want to know if its possible to have their weekly progress available in the parents login. I think it would be convenient to have that available to parents to monitor the students weekly progress as apposed to only the daily tasks completed. 

Another suggestion I think that could be helpful is to have a chart created to monitor the completion of assignments visible over a longer period of time for each subject, possibly throughout that grade level. A line graph or any visual aid to see trends for the progress of the students where parents can see patterns in each week or month of the students work. For example where Mondays may appear less productive or Wednesdays more productive. Hopefully trends can be addressed appropriately by the parents and possibly staff to support the continuing education, whether rewarding positive trends or focusing on reconstructing negative trends.  

Please let me know if this is unclear or there is any confusion, or if possibly this can be brought into practice. 

29 April 2022, 8:53

Thank you so much for your suggestion on improvements regarding the parent interface.

Your ideas are very much appreciated. Our Courseware Development team welcomes recommendations such as yours. So we are very grateful and will pass along your thoughts. 

In the meantime, here are some helpful links for more information on monitoring student progress and weekly goals:

We thank you again for your suggestion.

Greg Black's profile picture

28 July 2022, 17:05

I totally agree, it would be nice if we could see the weekly status just like the students can.  I would also like to be able to view "today's work" for previous days.  Sometimes I don't look at their progress until the next morning.

29 July 2022, 9:20

Parents can view details specific to each lesson, including past assignments. Please see the following link for more information and instructions on how to do this: 

4 results