Forums | Power Homeschool

Ask Our Official Support Team /
Parent Blog Not Opening

Mary Dicken's profile picture

06 May 2022, 20:14

Every time I try to access the parental blog from my dashboard, I'm receiving a blank, white screen. The student blog and the educators blog both are opening it is just the parent blog that won't open. Is the wholething being revamped? Or is it down for maintenance? Also, there is nothing wrong with my device as it opens everything else. 

Mary Dicken's profile picture

08 May 2022, 1:34

Never mind issue has been resolved!

I had to open up parent blog through the What's new tab on powerhomeschool.org instead of through the Acellus dashboard. Once I did so, I went back and opened the what's new tab on my dashboard and it worked. 

09 May 2022, 17:12

Hello, Mary.  We appreciate the report and also the update the issue was resolved.

Sometimes clearing the cache/browsing history on your device can help, too.  You may want to try this if you continue to have this type of issue.  I believe you can set it to automatically clear every time you close your browser. 

Note: If you are using the Acellus App, please clear the cache on Microsoft Edge for Windows, on Safari for Mac or iOS, or on the native browser for other devices.

Thanks again!

3 results