Forums | Acellus Academy
Video lecture closing error
18 May 2022, 12:18
Several times my teens' Acellus video lectures have suddenly closed and he had to restart the whole video lecture. What happens is the video stops mid-sentence, a white screen appears with "THIS VIDEO IS NOW CLOSED" and an OK button. My teen has to click OK and this take shim back to the beginning of the video.
How can this be repaired and prevented?
19 May 2022, 9:12
We are sorry to hear that.
Please try the following troubleshooting solutions suggested by our Technical Support Team:
- Verify your Internet Connection is working
- If using a WiFi network, try rebooting the router & modem
- Test connectivity by connecting to a different Internet provider to ensure connection: WiFi, Mobile Data, Hotspot, etc.
- If browser, clear cookies & cache
- If app, uninstall and reinstall app
- Restart device
You will also need to be sure that you are working from a device that can support the Acellus app. If you work from an older device or a computer behind on updates, you can experience trouble with this.
The Acellus program is compatible with many different devices, including Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android. For a complete list of supported devices, please visit https://www.acellusacademy.com/technology-support/.
If you are still not able to access the SCIENCE L!VE lecture, please contact our Support Team directly for further assistance: https://www.acellusacademy.com/contact-us/.