Forums | Acellus Academy

Ask Our Official Support Team /
Onwards to College

Mario Adinolfi's profile picture

18 July 2022, 21:44

How can Acellus support a recent graduate with the next steps toward college education? Aside from the transcripts, and the SAT test,  can Acellus provide any additional support, such as letters of recommendation?  I would like to have any college and well as scholarship resources that Acellus can provide to help continue the education path.  I remember seeing this kind of information on the education lesson plan for seniors, but now that my child graduated, I dont have the lesson plan or the college information anymore.  Thank you for your help.

19 July 2022, 9:30

Many colleges require letters of recommendation for freshman applicants. Acellus Academy can help coordinate with a student's teachers to arrange for letters of recommendation.

The first step is to contact Acellus Academy by telephone at (866)684-6127 and ask to speak to someone in the Guidance Department. The guidance team can help to coordinate with the student's teachers and request letters of recommendation.

We recommend planning ahead and requesting letters of recommendation no later than 4 weeks before any application deadlines.

2 results