Forums | Acellus Academy

Ask Our Official Support Team /
What are the requirements for transitioning from Acellus Academy online schooling back to public schools?

MichelleS's profile picture

08 August 2022, 17:53

Hello, 

Due to the pandemic, ,y children were enrolled in Acellus Academy from public school. They did online schooling for a year and are in the process of transitioning back to public school.

1. What are the requirements from transitioning from Acellus Academy online schooling back to public schools?

2. Is there anything that I need to provide to you to make this a smooth transition?

3. What do I need to do in order to un-enroll my children from Acellus and enroll back in public school?

4. If by chance circumstances change (i.e. COVID cases rise, etc.) to where I need to re-enroll them after I have un-enrolled them from Acellus, do I need to go through the entire process again or can I just reactivate the program?

09 August 2022, 16:26

Acellus Academy has no contracts allowing parents to access student records and cancel at any time. Here are instructions on how to cancel: https://www.acellusacademy.com/tutorials/pause-cancel/

We recommend you print or save any records needed before completing this, as the grades and progress will not be viewable once the account is deactivated. Note: You must process a payment if you decide to re-activate the account.

Transcripts may be requested through the system to provide a record of the courses completed by a student. Incomplete courses will not be listed on the transcript, and no credit will be given for a partially completed course.

We recommend that you check with your school of record in advance to verify that courses completed under this program will qualify for transfer credit.

All the student’s coursework will be archived in the Acellus system, and any information will be saved if you decide to re-activate the account.

2 results