Forums | Acellus Academy

Ask Our Official Support Team /
Question

Brahim Kadi's profile picture

14 August 2022, 10:19

Hello, 

I hope this message finds you well. My daughter has been stuck on a particular question on an Algebra II assignment because there is no answer to the equation she was given and she doesn't know how to proceed since the equation given to her was not solvable (it had no answer). It seems like it is an error or a glitch since the problem is not solvable at all (she also got help from others close to her who confirmed she was doing it right and that there was no answer). She doesn't want to be put into recovery mode for a topic she understands and she has been emailing the Teacher Team since yesterday but she has not heard back. I was wondering if we could get any help because she is stuck in this situation, doesn't know what to submit into the system to continue since there is NO answer for the particular equation she was given, and just wants to continue with the rest of her work. If anyone could help us, we would appreciate it because she has been stressing out from this. Thank you. 

24 August 2022, 8:52

We would be happy to assist you.

Please contact our Support Team directly so they may look into this issue further. You can give us a call at 866-684-6127 or send us an email at info@acellusacademy.com. Our office hours are from Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM CST.

2 results