Forums | Acellus Academy

Ask Our Official Support Team /
Electives

Kim Harris's profile picture

31 August 2022, 16:18

For 7th grade, which electives can they choose from?  I only see STEM coding classes and then SEL/PE/Health classes when I select 7th grade.  If I de-select 7th grade and do not pick any grade, then classes like Music and Foreign Languages come up.  Are those only for certain grades?  Just wondering what sorts of electives he can actually choose.

01 September 2022, 10:53

We currently only offer the following electives for the Middle School level:

If parents would like to add electives for their Middle School students from a different grade level (Elementary/High School), they are more than welcome to do so. Here are links to our entire course options for all grade levels for reference:

Tina Ro's profile picture

04 September 2022, 12:20

Piggybacking off OP, High School electives shows the Stem 1 coding class as an option, however in the description it says for middle school.  Does this class in fact count towards High School Honors Graduation Pathway?

Cheri Johnson's profile picture

06 September 2022, 15:31

If we choose electives from High School (Spanish, etc) for our middle school student, will they get credit for those courses when they move to High School on Acellus?

09 September 2022, 14:55

If students take High School electives at the middle school level, they will still receive credit that will count towards High School.

Please see the following link for all courses that will qualify as High School credit: 

09 September 2022, 14:50

STEM 1: Intro to Coding (1.0) can be counted as a High School credit.

Please see the following link for all courses that will qualify as High School credit: 

6 results