Forums | Acellus Academy

Ask Our Official Support Team /
Unit Review content does not match Unit content

Anne Mickel's profile picture

28 October 2022, 17:10

My daughter is currently taking HS Biology, and enjoying it. However, there is a problem with the Unit 2 Review -- the content of both the Lesson Manual and the Review Questions does not match that of Unit 2, which is about cell structure. The review seems to be for a later unit, although I can't seem to match it exactly to any of the units described in the syllabus. Of course, I don't know about the Unit 2 Test at this point. Please advise.

02 November 2022, 9:02

In Unit 2 of our Biology course, students will investigate the different characteristics of living things. Following this, they will study the various types of cells, their structures, and their functions. Finally, learners will examine different solutions, chloroplast, and endosymbiosis as the unit closes.

Unit exam reviews will go over the concepts related to that specific unit. All problems will cover each lesson's content. Students can access the lesson video and help resources that go with that particular problem through their "Help" tab on the right side of the screen.

2 results