Forums | Power Homeschool

Ask Our Official Support Team /
view/print tests

Amy Beveridge's profile picture

13 November 2022, 11:41

Hello,

We live in PA and I have to make a portfolio of work for the end of the year to prove our homeschooling is sufficient. Is there a way that I can print finished student tests so that I have a copy of them for our portfolio. I need more physical proof that my child has done work than just a percent score on a report card format.

Thank you,

Amy

Kerilynn Frey's profile picture

03 December 2022, 12:45

Hello from PA.  I'm in a similar boat with needing to provide samples of work from each subject.

09 December 2022, 12:09

Hello, Amy and Kerilynn!  We appreciate the question.

Often the detail report for each course is more than enough to show the extensive work the student has done in the program.  This report includes a grade for each quiz or exam.  Additionally, each step is marked with the time and date it was completed.

How to Print a Detail Report

Another option might be to add the email address of the reviewer so they can log into the Acellus App and view all the reports digitally.  You can add up to three additional parents or advisors to monitor your student's progress. They will only receive access to the student's grades and detailed reports. Account management features such as updating payment details or changing courses are reserved for the account holder.  Once they are finished with the review, you will be able to remove their email to revoke access.

How to Add Additional Emails to Monitor Student

3 results