Forums | Acellus Academy

Ask Our Official Support Team /
Algebra 1

Cindy Stephens's profile picture

05 December 2022, 16:47

Hi,  My son took Algebra 1 in 8th grade at a private school and is taking Pre Cal now.  We recently enrolled him in Acellus and after entering his transcript (which doesn’t show Algebra 1 because he took in before high school) the system tells me Algebra 1 is still required.  Do I need to do anything to correct?

09 December 2022, 8:52

If you plan to transfer high school credits, the first step is to create a High School Education Plan: https://www.acellusacademy.com/tutorials/education-plan/. This will help you see what your student needs for graduation based on what they plan to transfer and the pathway they plan to take.

Once you have completed the plan and uploaded the official transcript(s), you are welcome to have the transferring credits reviewed. Once the Education Plan is ready with the transcript(s) uploaded, please send the confirmation of the review to info@acellusacademy.com

We suggest you review the Education Plan to ensure everything is correct before requesting this review.

Most parents will use the Education Plan to map out their student's pathway for graduation and use this to keep their student on track. The transferring credits are then reviewed when the student applies for graduation.
2 results