Forums | Acellus Academy

Ask Our Official Support Team /
When can I enroll my student for the 2023/2024 school year?

April Clark's profile picture

13 January 2023, 9:24

Is there a certain time start date/end date for enrollment for the 2023/2024 school year? I want to enroll my daughter for 8th grade this coming school year. I don't want to miss the cutoff date for enrollment or miss out on the chance to enroll her if there are only so many spots available for the program. Please let me know, thanks!

Cathy Pacheco's profile picture

13 January 2023, 12:00

You can enroll anytime. I enrolled my daughter 3 days ago she started doing the work.

April Clark's profile picture

19 January 2023, 12:02

Thank you! I was more concerned with whether there are only a certain number of spots available each year. I don't want to enroll too late and there not be any spots left in the program. Does anyone know if they only allow a certain number of students to enroll for each grade each year, or if they allow an unlimited number of students to enroll???

20 January 2023, 8:22

We currently have open enrollment for all grade levels, K-12. There is also no limit on how many students parents can enroll. 

If you would like to enroll, please complete the process online: https://www.acellusacademy.com/enroll/.

4 results