Forums | Acellus Academy

Ask Our Official Support Team /
Physical Science Credits

06 February 2023, 0:05

Hello. I am not a parent, but a student doing research to help my mother plan my courses to assist me in graduating quickly. I've been in the program for about 6 months now, and I just finished a course called Physical Science. I wanted to know if this gives me any High School credits. I am attempting to graduate with honors, and I need 26 credits to do so. The issue, however, is that I can not find Physical Science listed in the science courses on the graduation page, so I can not see how many credits it gives me, if any at all, but it is listed under High School in the course browsing page. I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me how many credits Physical Science gives you, so I can go ahead and continue helping her plan.

17 February 2023, 10:22

Physical Science will not count towards a Science credit for the Honors Pathway. Listed below are the course options that can be used for the Honors Pathway Science Subject Area:

SCIENCE (3.0 Credits required):

• Biology (1.0)
  • General Chemistry (1.0)
  • General Physics (1.0) or Honors Physics (1.0)
  • Environmental Science (1.0)
  • AP Biology (1.0)
  • AP Chemistry (1.0)
  • AP Environmental Science (1.0)
  • AP Physics I (1.0)

Honors or AP-level courses are recommended for this pathway.

Please see our Graduation Requirements page for more information: https://www.acellusacademy.com/graduation-requirements/

2 results