Forums | Acellus Academy

Ask Our Official Support Team /
Somethings not working after the update

Karolyn Castro's profile picture

31 August 2023, 16:14

There are two things that are currently not working in our platform after the update.

1. I can't print the completion certificates, the button is there to print but it does nothing.
  2. My daughter can't find the special lessons anywhere.

Any ideas if this is something that Acellus is working on ?

The new platform looks amazing though.

Douglas Brown's profile picture

03 September 2023, 21:15

I would like to add to this, if I may. Textbooks can no longer be downloaded for later rereading and studying. Additionally, some textbook snippets are not loading with the lesson.

Thank you

Karolyn Castro's profile picture

06 September 2023, 14:06

You are absolutely right!

21 November 2023, 9:25

Students can always view the textbook in the Acellus Gold interface, except during exams. This allows them easy access to this resource while working in each subject.

If we enable printing of the textbooks, it may require us to implement exam proctoring procedures to ensure that students are truly demonstrating their acquired knowledge instead of relying on textbook references to find answers. Introducing exam proctoring would likely require us to raise tuition rates.

The special lessons have been incorporated into the courses. Students will be able to complete and turn in these assignments while working in their courses instead of going to a separate tab. The system will flag the student when an assignment is due.

4 results