Forums | Acellus Academy

Ask Our Official Support Team /
State Rules for Acellus

April Clark's profile picture

07 September 2023, 15:49

My question is - does my state (Georgia) view Acellus Academy as a "homeschool" or do they view them as an online private school? I'm trying to figure out whether I need to follow normal "homeschool" rules for my state. 

keri huminski's profile picture

13 November 2023, 16:23

I was wondering the same thing. Do I need to go by homeschool rules or online rules. 

21 November 2023, 9:37

Acellus Academy welcomes students from all 50 U.S. states as well as international students. Acellus Academy is accredited by WASC (Western Association of Schools and College), which is widely recognized throughout the nation.

Each parent is responsible to ensure they are following applicable home education requirements for their region, which vary from state to state. It is important to notify your student’s previous school of your decision to enroll in Acellus Academy. Your local school district may also be able to provide resources and information regarding any applicable homeschooling requirements. Additionally, the following website may contain useful information regarding the homeschool laws in each state: https://schoolparents.com

3 results